h1>Audix Grant Writer Services in Salt Lake, US
Grant writing professional services at Audix are performed by seasoned professionals who are some of the best grant writers in the Salt Lake area and they are ready to meet your organization’s fund development needs. Their expertise as grant writers is the result of more than two decades of providing cost-effective, comprehensive services within the non-profit sector. Prospective donor identification research, grant development, submission and administrative grants management are all areas in which Audix professionals shine.
The current US economic climate presents a challenge for US based non-profit organizations to maximize fund raising efforts while keeping administrative costs low. Audix is dedicated to tailoring a fund development program to fit every budget of Salt Lake City organizations and companies as well as non-profit organizations throughout the US.
- Several hundred thousand dollars in government and private foundation funding has been secured
- Wrote and received grants from the ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON FOUNDATION to establish two FAITH IN ACTION (FIA) programs. (One was the first FIA program to be funded in Utah.)
- Collaborated with city government officials to write a CDBG grant that provided funds to renovate a skilled nursing facility
- Consistently exhibits top-notch writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate organizational funding needs. Grants have “caught” the attention of foundation boards over hundreds of competing applications and funding was received
- Wrote and received funding from the foundation of a national office supply store. The manager of a local store expressed amazement; he had never seen foundation funds given to a Utah organization
- Identified a $75,000 organizational budgetary discrepancy during development of a grant application. The organization was able understand the reason behind an ongoing monthly deficit and adjust its budget accordingly
- Identified, applied and received new sources of funding on behalf of established non-profit organizations
- Identified, applied and received funding on behalf of newly organized non-profits who had not received foundation funding in the past
- Services provided on site as interim development director to help design and implement strategic planning and grant supervision services